WATE 6 On Your Side Staff - KNOXVILLE (WATE) - The Junior League of Knoxville hosted a community awareness event Wednesday night. The topic was Opioid Abuse and its Relationship with Domestic Violence.
Knoxville Police Chief David Rausch, Knox County Health Department Director Dr. Martha Buchanan, Helen Ross McNabb Center CEO Jerry Vagnier, and Metro Drug Coalition Executive Director Karen Pershing all spoke on the issue. The forum was moderated by WATE 6 On Your Side Anchor Kristin Farley.
- Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Health law sign-up deadline extended for some people
- Slain lawmakers' seat likely to be filed by special election
- New Austrian government will see country shift to the right
- Local fashion show to benefit Little Ponderosa Zoo