WATE 6 On Your Side staff - MARYVILLE (WATE) - A woman was sent to the hospital after her pickup truck veered off and hit a mobile home on Saturday night.
Stephanie Martin was traveling south on Morgantown Road in a 2004 Chevy Silverado pickup truck when she hit the mobile home.
She was not wearing a seat belt, and the airbags in her truck did deploy.
She became trapped in the vehicle and it took firefights with the Blount County Fire Department more than an hour to free her.
Officials said her injuries don't appear life-threatening, but she was flown by Life Star to UT Medical Center.
No one was living at the mobile home, which is owned by Tennessee Valley Realty, but two people were sitting on the porch at the time of the accident.
Shane and Jodi Campbell were taken by Rural/Metro to Blount Memorial Hospital with minor injuries.
A Blount County firefighter suffered from heat exhaustion and was taken to Blount Memorial Hospital by Rural/Metro.
Big baller: LeBron gets triple-double as
Osweiler's strong relief appearance
- Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Osweiler's strong relief appearance leads Broncos past Colts
- Community leaders hope Zaevion Dobson verdict brings closure, change
- Dustin Hoffman accused of new incidents of sexual misconduct
- Police: Officers shoot 3 carjacking suspects, killing 1