KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - Be sure to follow the WATE 6 On Your Side Storm Team for the latest updates:
- Matt Hinkin Facebook & Twitter
- Ken Weathers Facebook & Twitter
- Trent Magill Facebook & Twitter
- Shea Sorenson Facebook & Twitter
FORECAST: Cool again tonight, but the thaw continues this weekend
- Tonight: Cool with a few clouds developing overnight. Low: 28°.
- Saturday: Increasing clouds, but mild. High: 50°.
- Sunday: Warmer with a mix of sun and clouds. High: 58°.
It will remain mostly clear tonight and it won't be quite as cold, but many will still dip below the freezing mark by early Saturday.
Clouds will quickly increase through the day, but highs will still be close to 50°, so the thaw will continue.
Sunday looks nice with a mix of sun and clouds allowing temepatures to climb into the mid-upper 50s.
It looks even warmer Monday with highs in the upper 50s-lower 60s, but rain looks likely through the afternoon/evening hours and winds will be quite gusty, especially in the Smokies. This is why we will be Weather AWARE, meaning the weather will impact your outdoor plans and/or be an inconvenience. Conditions look drier from Tuesday through Friday of next week with closer-to-average temperatures.