PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WATE) - Country singer RaeLynn is asking for help after she says her dog ran off following her performance on New Year's Eve in Pigeon Forge.
RaeLynn was the featured performer at The Island in Pigeon Forge Sunday night. The artist posted to her Instagram that her dog, named Dolly, got scared by the midnight fireworks and ran from the band's bus.
Reality star Todd Chrisley is offering a $5,000 reward to anyone who finds Dolly.
- After months of help, Little Ponderosa Zoo gives back to community
- Vols fans happy with Orange and White game
- Harriman Police Chief resigns from position
- Pet peacocks cause problems between Lenoir City neighbors
- Knoxville gun rights avocates oppose students' demands on gun control
- Students across Knox County call for change on National Walkout Day
- Navigating the Pigeon Forge Rod Run
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Dozens gather for rally in support of medical marijuana in Tennessee
- Man identified in officer involved shooting in Memphis
- TBI releases crime report, shows crime up in 2017
- Tennessee House passes bill for monument to unborn
- 7 Tennessee counties to have industrial sites evaluated
- Corker says he 'doubts' Trump will run for re-election in 2020
- Tennessee passes bill to impose work requirements
A non-profit called Appalachian Wildlife Foundation is finding a new purpose for an old coal mine in Kentucky. The organization plans to open a huge attraction there in 2020.Read More »