JACKSBORO (WATE) - Two teenagers have been found after an endangered child alert was issued Friday.
Officials said Hannah Rose Roysden, 15, left her home near Huntsville early Wednesday morning. Investigators believed she was with Christopher Gibson, 17.
Both were found later Friday afternoon. No other information has been released.
- Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Peru's congress launches process for president's ouster
- The Latest: Agency: 2 immigrants can leave US for abortion
- Spurlock's 'Super Size Me' sequel pulled from Sundance fest
- Inflammatory letter sheds light on Uber's alleged misconduct