WATE 6 On Your Side staff - KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) -- A house was destroyed in a fire in Knoxville overnight.
The fire happened on McCall Lane late Wednesday night.
The family was not inside the home during the fire.
Crews from Seymour and Knoxville tried to put out the flames. Water was transported to the scene since there was not a hydrant nearby the home.
Firefighters believe the fire may have been caused by an electrical issue.
When a gunman opened fire with an AR-15 at a large high school in south Florida, the 17 dead included students and school workers, young and old. Here is a look at those who lost their lives in the massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School:Read More »