WATE 6 On Your Side staff - KNOXVILLE (WATE) - MOOYAH Burgers, Fries and Shakes is challenging customers Monday to eat a 10-patty burger.
The Knoxville location is celebrating its 10th birthday with a fundraiser for No Kid Hungry. Ten percent of Monday's sales will go to the organization that hopes to end chlid hunger.
Customers can receive t-shirts and other prizes throughout the day. Ten customers will compete in the 10-patty burger challenge at 5 p.m.
TBI investigating death of inmate in...
Man struck with ricochet after...
- Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Kemp back in LA, Gonzalez out in 5-player deal with Braves
- Remains of exiled Italian king to be returned after 70 years
- Mario Batali gives holiday recipe in same email as apology
- Rutgers, behind Corey Sanders, tops No. 15 Seton Hall 71-65