A two-car crash on Andrew Johnson Highway Thursday morning caused several injuries and led to traffic delays in the area.
The crash occurred around 8:15 a.m. at Lusk Road. Both lanes were closed for a time.
Knox County Sheriff's deputies said two passengers, including a juvenile, in one of the cars suffered injuries and were sent to the hospital. The driver of the other car was not hospitalized.
- Vols fans happy with Orange and White game
- Harriman Police Chief resigns from position
- Pet peacocks cause problems between Lenoir City neighbors
- Knoxville gun rights avocates oppose students' demands on gun control
- Students across Knox County call for change on National Walkout Day
- Navigating the Pigeon Forge Rod Run
- Tractor trailer spills load, closes I-75 lanes in Campbell County
- Tennessee House passes bill for monument to unborn
- 7 Tennessee counties to have industrial sites evaluated
- Corker says he 'doubts' Trump will run for re-election in 2020
- Tennessee passes bill to impose work requirements
- WATCH: 7-year-old dragged off Tennessee school bus by his foot
- State lawmakers pass bill to hold students, teachers harmless from TNReady results
- Missing Memphis girl found safe in New Mexico, father to face charges
A non-profit called Appalachian Wildlife Foundation is finding a new purpose for an old coal mine in Kentucky. The organization plans to open a huge attraction there in 2020.Read More »