KNOXVILLE (WATE) - Tickets are on sale now for the 8th annual Friends of Literacy Bachelor Auction in Knoxville.
The event will take place Friday, March 2nd, from 6:30 p.m. until 10, at the Mill & Mine located at 227 West Depot Avenue.
The Friends of Literacy discovered Knoxville best looking, well-versed and multi-talented men. Friends of Literacy will be auctioning off dates with these bachelors to the highest bidder. The money raised will go towards fighting illiteracy in Knox County. Each bachelor is paired with a unique date package, which was donated by an area business.
General admission is $50 in advance or $60 at the door. The ticket price includes food and a cash bar before the auction.
For more details, click here.
- 19-story development proposed for downtown Knoxville
- Gatlinburg church reopens this weekend after wildfires
- Cirque du Soleil's 'Corteo' inspires Knoxville students' artwork
- Knox County students plan to take part in National Walkout Day
- Mom concerned about West Knoxville park structure
- Knoxville restaurant records lowest health grade of 2018
- Study finds My People Fund improved lives of wildfire survivors
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Tennessee passes bill to impose work requirements
- WATCH: 7-year-old dragged off Tennessee school bus by his foot
- State lawmakers pass bill to hold students, teachers harmless from TNReady results
- Missing Memphis girl found safe in New Mexico, father to face charges
- What you need to know about this weekend's Orange and White game
- Forsberg, Rinne help Predators beat Avalanche 3-2 in Game 4
- Forest Service plans controlled burn in Cherokee Forest
A non-profit called Appalachian Wildlife Foundation is finding a new purpose for an old coal mine in Kentucky. The organization plans to open a huge attraction there in 2020.Read More »