WIVB - LANCASTER, Pa. (WIVB) — A photo of a badly damaged car have gone viral.
It is part of a Pennsylvania mom's effort to remind others about the importance of car safety.
Jenna Rabberman says her two young children escaped an accident without a scratch. She says paramedics at the scene credited their safety to being properly buckled into their rear-facing child seats.
"You never think it will happen to you. My boys escaped without a scratch but the paramedics told me it could have been very different had I not taken the extra 2 minutes to be sure they were buckled correctly," said the mom on Facebook.
Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens charged over
FAA orders more engine inspections...
- Students across Knox County call for change on National Walkout Day
- Navigating the Pigeon Forge Rod Run
- Tractor trailer spills load, closes I-75 lanes in Campbell County
- Pet of the Week: Luna
- Alabama man extradited in Blount County man's homicide
- Codestock opens 11th year
- Eric Berry hosting Knoxville football camps
- 7 Tennessee counties to have industrial sites evaluated
- Corker says he 'doubts' Trump will run for re-election in 2020
- Tennessee passes bill to impose work requirements
- WATCH: 7-year-old dragged off Tennessee school bus by his foot
- State lawmakers pass bill to hold students, teachers harmless from TNReady results
- Missing Memphis girl found safe in New Mexico, father to face charges
- What you need to know about this weekend's Orange and White game
A non-profit called Appalachian Wildlife Foundation is finding a new purpose for an old coal mine in Kentucky. The organization plans to open a huge attraction there in 2020.Read More »