WATE 6 On Your Side staff - 12:29 p.m.
A Nashville man was arrested following a police pursuit in Williamson County.
Wedneday, after developing information about KevinTidwell's whereabouts, TBI says authorities engaged in a brief pursuit, leading to Tidwell's capture after a motor vehicle crash.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has added a man wanted for a shooting in Nashville to their Top 10 Most Wanted List.
Kevin Michael Tidwell, 23, is wanted by the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department and TBI for criminal homicide and attempted criminal homicide in connection with a shooting on May 27. TBI says Tidwell is also wanted for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in connection with an incident earlier this year in Nashville.
Nashville police said Tidwell got in a fight with Jesus Flores at a convenience store. Police said Flores, 24, was shot and killed a couple blocks away after the fight.
Tidwell has tattoos on his hands, neck, and face, and may be traveling in a light-colored Ford F-150, according to TBI. Agents said he is a documented gang member and should be considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information about Tidwell's whereabouts is asked to call TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND. There is a $1,000 reward for information leading to his arrest.
- Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Inflammatory letter sheds light on Uber's alleged misconduct
- Border arrests surge, erasing much of Trump's early gains
- Lawsuit: 2 immigrant teens in US custody can't get abortions
- AP source: Giants agree to trade Matt Moore to Rangers