WKRN staff - FRANKLIN COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A Tennessee man died in Texas on Tuesday while helping with Hurricane Harvey relief.
Lachlan Brain was working in Houston as an electric power lineman. He graduated from Franklin County High School where he played football in 2013.
Brain's former principal, Roger Alsup, confirmed his death. No other information is available at this time.
- Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Australian probe into child abuse attacks Catholic celibacy
- Shoulder injury forces Broncos quarterback out of game
- Aaron Judge can't wait to play alongside Giancarlo Stanton
- Denver shuts down 26 legal pot businesses, makes arrests