ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WSPA) - Police officials confirmed that actor Harry Anderson, 65, died at a home in Asheville, N.C. Monday morning.
Anderson was a three-time Emmy nominee for his role as Judge Harry Stone in "Night Court."
According to Asheville Police Department spokesperson Christina Hallingse, officers were called to the home early Monday morning before 8 a.m.
Hallingse said no foul play is suspected in Anderson's death.
- Vols fans happy with Orange and White game
- Harriman Police Chief resigns from position
- Pet peacocks cause problems between Lenoir City neighbors
- Knoxville gun rights avocates oppose students' demands on gun control
- Students across Knox County call for change on National Walkout Day
- Navigating the Pigeon Forge Rod Run
- Tractor trailer spills load, closes I-75 lanes in Campbell County
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 4 dead, 4 wounded in Antioch Waffle House shooting
- TBI releases crime report, shows crime up in 2017
- Tennessee House passes bill for monument to unborn
- 7 Tennessee counties to have industrial sites evaluated
- Corker says he 'doubts' Trump will run for re-election in 2020
- Tennessee passes bill to impose work requirements
- WATCH: 7-year-old dragged off Tennessee school bus by his foot
A non-profit called Appalachian Wildlife Foundation is finding a new purpose for an old coal mine in Kentucky. The organization plans to open a huge attraction there in 2020.Read More »