BREAUX BRIDGE, La. (WFLA) - A video showing a 16-year-old student’s reaction to finding out he got into Harvard became an internet sensation.
In the video, Aryton Little is surrounded by his classmates at T.M. Landry College Preparatory, who are all anxiously awaiting the email from Harvard that will decide his destiny.
As he waits by his computer to find out if he was accepted into Harvard’s 2019-2020 incoming class, the email finally drops in.
The entire room erupts into excitement and Little and his peers can literally be seen jumping for joy.
Chants can be heard in the video saying, “THREE-PEAT!” This is reportedly the third year in a row a T.M. Landry student has been accepted into Harvard.
The video went viral on social media after it was posted to Twitter on Tuesday. It has racked up over 6 million views in just two days.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Knoxville gun rights avocates oppose students' demands on gun control
- Students across Knox County call for change on National Walkout Day
- Navigating the Pigeon Forge Rod Run
- Tractor trailer spills load, closes I-75 lanes in Campbell County
- Pet of the Week: Luna
- Alabama man extradited in Blount County man's homicide
- Codestock opens 11th year
- Tennessee House passes bill for monument to unborn
- 7 Tennessee counties to have industrial sites evaluated
- Corker says he 'doubts' Trump will run for re-election in 2020
- Tennessee passes bill to impose work requirements
- WATCH: 7-year-old dragged off Tennessee school bus by his foot
- State lawmakers pass bill to hold students, teachers harmless from TNReady results
- Missing Memphis girl found safe in New Mexico, father to face charges
A non-profit called Appalachian Wildlife Foundation is finding a new purpose for an old coal mine in Kentucky. The organization plans to open a huge attraction there in 2020.Read More »