ORANGE COUNTY (KRON) - Actor Will Ferrell was taken to the hospital after a car accident Thursday night in Orange County, according to reports from TMZ.
Around 11:00 p.m. Ferrell was riding in an SUV on I-5 when their car was side-swiped by a Toyota, the TMZ reports said.
The SUV reportedly spun and flipped over.
Ferrell was one of three passengers in the SUV, which was being driven by a chauffer, the report said.
Ferrell is reportedly "doing well," and has been released from the hospital with no significant injuries.
It is unclear if anyone else was injured, but a witness says one woman from Ferrell's car was badly bleeding at the scene.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Beware misleading internet advertisements
- Knoxville woman searches for dogs stolen from her truck
- Former first lady Barbara Bush remembered in Knoxville
- Deadly Fountain City house fire ruled accidental
- Former superintendent charged with stealing $300K from Rogersville Water Department
- 911 caller charged with shooting at Tazewell police officer
- Oneida motel shut down after more than 250 police calls in less than a year
- Tenn. National Guard Airman takes reenlistment oath using dinosaur hand puppet
- 3 GOP candidates for Tennessee governor face off in debate
- State board of education calls for TBI investigation
- Knoxville Police chief applies to be new TBI director
- Southwest flight returns to Nashville after bird strike
- Tennessee man charged with murder in opioid overdose
- Where do candidates stand on key issues?
A non-profit called Appalachian Wildlife Foundation is finding a new purpose for an old coal mine in Kentucky. The organization plans to open a huge attraction there in 2020.Read More »