KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - Be sure to follow the WATE 6 On Your Side Storm Team for the latest updates:
- Matt Hinkin Facebook & Twitter
- Ken Weathers Facebook & Twitter
- Trent Magill Facebook & Twitter
- Shea Sorenson Facebook & Twitter
Fog is possible in spots this morning but we'll see plenty of sunshine by the afternoon. High warm into the low 60s. Much deserved after the rain yesterday. Enjoy!
Today: Mix of sun and clouds. High: 61°
- We'll catch a break from the rain and see sunshine for the end of the weekend. Temperatures will also be warmer in the upper 50s and low 60s. Spotty showers moves in late tonight.
Tonight: Some rain and mild. Low: 49°
- Some spotty showers overnight with lows dropping into the mid to upper 40s.
Tomorrow: A few showers early then mostly cloudy and warm. High: 68°
- A few showers start off the work week but at least temperatures will be warm in the mid to upper 60s.
Tuesday: Mix of clouds and sun and WARM. High: 76°
- We'll see a good amount of sunshine and it will be breezy and WARM with highs in the mid 70s! We could break the record high which stands at 75° back in 1986. Chance for rain late.
Wednesday: Scattered showers and possibly some thunderstorms. High: 72°
- Scattered rain and possibly some thunderstorms by midweek. High temperatures will warm into the low 70s.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
When a gunman opened fire with an AR-15 at a large high school in south Florida, the 17 dead included students and school workers, young and old. Here is a look at those who lost their lives in the massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School:Read More »