KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - The 2018 NCAA Tournament bracket has been released and the #3 seed Tennessee Volunteers will travel to Dallas to take on #14 seed Wright State Raiders in the South region of the bracket. The two teams will tip-off Thursday at 12:40 p.m. EDT for the chance to face the winner of #6 seed Miami (Fla.) and #11 Loyola-Chicago who will play immediately following Tennessee in the same arena.
Read more: Who are the Wright State Raiders?
What are your options to watch the game, on TV, through streaming or in person?
The game will be aired nationally on TruTv, formerly known as Court TV.
- On Comcast, the TruTV network is channel 39 and 1430 for high-definition.
- The channel number on AT&T Uverse is 164 and 1164 (HD).
- Dish Network subscribers will go to channel 204 or 9430 (HD).
- While for DirecTV users it is channel 246 or 246-1 (HD).
Don't have cable?
Many streaming services have TruTV available as part of their channel offerings, with a free seven-day trial offer giving users the chance to watch first round games that aren't available on the main networks free of charge.
- Hulu- Their live TV streaming service features TruTV and offers a free seven-day trial. It is $39.99 monthly after the free trial.
- YouTube TV- The new streaming service from the video-sharing site is available in over 90 markets across the country and offers access to TruTV. It is $35 a month after a free seven-day trial.
- DirecTV Now- The AT&T-owned streaming service offers TruTV in their lowest-priced package. The package is $35 a month and offers a free seven-day trial.
- Sling TV- TruTV is included in their Sling Blue package, which costs $25 monthly after a free seven-day trial.
- Playstation Vue- You can watch TruTV on your Playstation with Sony's TV streaming service. Their free trial is only 5-days long and it costs $39.99 monthly after that.
Game ticket prices
Ticketmaster is the official destination for all NCAA Tournament tickets. Only 300 level seating is left on ticketmaster.com ranging from $50-$80. Secondary ticket sale sites like StubHub, SeatGeek and Vivid Seats currently offer tickets anywhere from around $10 to over $1000 for suite tickets.
Flying to Dallas?
These estimations come from Google Flights and project prices for flights departing Wednesday and returning Sunday.
- Nashville BNA International Airport- A weekend trip from the Tennessee capitol departing on Wednesday will cost anywhere from $500 to $750.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport- A round trip flight for the weekend departing on Wednesday will cost anywhere $93 to around $373.
- McGhee Tyson Airport- The regional airport located in Blount County, just 12 miles south of Knoxville, offers weekend roundtrip airfare from around $750 to over $1000.
About 844 miles of road separate the University of Tennessee campus and the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Tx. A non-stop car ride would take roughly 12 hours. Based on current gas prices, the roundtrip cost of fuel would be around $150.