WIVB - MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. (WIVB) — It looks like Justin Timberlake may be ready for a Super Bowl halftime show.
Reports say the singer will take part in Pepsi's Super Bowl 52 show in Minneapolis this coming February.
The NFL isn't saying anything about the show yet.
His return will come more than a decade after his part in Janet Jackson's infamous wardrobe malfunction.
The FCC fined CBS $550,000 for the incident, but a federal appeals court threw it out.
LEADING OFF: Dodgers' Buehler makes 1st
Predators beat Avs 5-0 in Game 6 to win
- Family identifies all 6 victims in deadly Alcoa fire
- After months of help, Little Ponderosa Zoo gives back to community
- Vols fans happy with Orange and White game
- Harriman Police Chief resigns from position
- Pet peacocks cause problems between Lenoir City neighbors
- Knoxville gun rights avocates oppose students' demands on gun control
- Students across Knox County call for change on National Walkout Day
- Predators beat Avs 5-0 in Game 6 to win first-round series
- Tenn. Waffle House shooting hero James Shaw, Jr: 'I just knew it was me or him'
- "You are a hero": Witness says of man who helped fight off Nashville gunman
- TBI adds Antioch Waffle House shooter to Top 10 Most Wanted List
- Dozens gather for rally in support of medical marijuana in Tennessee
- Man identified in officer involved shooting in Memphis
- TBI releases crime report, shows crime up in 2017
A non-profit called Appalachian Wildlife Foundation is finding a new purpose for an old coal mine in Kentucky. The organization plans to open a huge attraction there in 2020.Read More »