Occupants escape house fire in Blount County

Occupants escape house fire in Blount County

Posted:

MARYVILLE (WATE) - A home went up in flames Sunday morning in south Maryville, but all six occupants escaped safely.

According to the Blount County Fire Department, firefighters responded to the blaze around 10:30 a.m. on the 1900 block of McSpadden Road.

An electrical fire that started in the laundry room spread throughout the structure.

The house is considered a total loss, and the Red Cross was contacted.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WATE. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.