Fire in stovepipe sends Roane County homeowner to hospital

Fire in stovepipe sends Roane County homeowner to hospital

Posted:
The fire broke out in the kitchen of a home in the 4100 block of Huffine Road. The fire broke out in the kitchen of a home in the 4100 block of Huffine Road.

LOUDON (WATE) - One person was sent to a hospital suffering from minor smoke inhalation early Tuesday in a fire near Loudon.

The fire broke out in the kitchen of a home in the 4100 block of Huffine Road in Roane County.

Firefighters say the fire started in a stovepipe.

No damage was done to the home.

Several crews were called to the scene because of the rural proximity of the home.

Powered by WorldNow

1306 N. Broadway NE Knoxville,
Tennessee 37917

Telephone: 865.637.NEWS(6397)
Fax: 865.525.4091
Email: newsroom@wate.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Knoxville, Inc. A Media General Company.