Christmas tree catches fire in Dandridge home

Christmas tree catches fire in Dandridge home

Posted:

DANDRIDGE (WATE) - A Christmas tree caught fire early Monday in a Dandridge home.

Fire crews were called shortly after 1 a.m. to the home on Chestnut Hill Road.

Dandridge firefighters say the homeowner's Christmas lights shorted out and caught his Christmas tree on fire.

The homeowner was able to put the fire out before crews arrived.

No one was injured.

Powered by WorldNow

1306 N. Broadway NE Knoxville,
Tennessee 37917

Telephone: 865.637.NEWS(6397)
Fax: 865.525.4091
Email: newsroom@wate.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Knoxville, Inc. A Media General Company.