Worker suffers burns in electrical shock at Knox grocery store

Worker suffers burns in electrical shock at Knox grocery store

Posted:

KNOXVILLE (WATE) - A man was burned Friday morning while working on equipment at a Knox County grocery store.

Knoxville Fire Department spokesman D.J. Corcoran said the man was a subcontractor for Food City. His name and condition have not been released.

The man was working on equipment at the Food City store near Knoxville Center, 2712 Love's Creek Rd., when he received an electrical shock.

Power was knocked out at the store for a short time, but later restored.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WATE. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.