Crews extinguish Anderson Co. house fire

Crews extinguish Anderson Co. house fire

Posted:

CLAXTON (WATE) - A heater or dryer vent could be the cause of a house fire in Anderson County on Friday afternoon.

The flames broke out inside the home on Moore Lane.

Firefighters said when they arrived, heavy smoke and flames were shooting from the house.

Officials said it does not appear suspicious.

Powered by WorldNow

1306 N. Broadway NE Knoxville,
Tennessee 37917

Telephone: 865.637.NEWS(6397)
Fax: 865.525.4091
Email: newsroom@wate.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Knoxville, Inc. A Media General Company.