Walland students, staff evacuated because of smoke

Walland students, staff evacuated because of smoke

Posted:

WALLAND (WATE) - Students and staff at Walland Elementary School were evacuated Monday morning after smoke was reported in the school.

The smoke was reported at 7:14 a.m.

Firefighters on the scene say a malfunctioning air conditioner caused the smoke.

There are no reports of injuries.

 

Powered by WorldNow

1306 N. Broadway NE Knoxville,
Tennessee 37917

Telephone: 865.637.NEWS(6397)
Fax: 865.525.4091
Email: newsroom@wate.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Knoxville, Inc. A Media General Company.