Seymour mobile home destroyed by fire

Seymour mobile home destroyed by fire

Posted:
Officials say the home caught fire just before 5 p.m. in the 300 block of Staghorn Lane. Officials say the home caught fire just before 5 p.m. in the 300 block of Staghorn Lane.

SEYMOUR (WATE) - A mobile home in Seymour was destroyed by a fire Wednesday afternoon.

Officials say the home caught fire just before 5 p.m. in the 300 block of Staghorn Lane.

Everyone inside made it out and there are no reported injuries.

Firefighters say the home is a total loss. The location of the home on top of a hill made it difficult for firefighters to reach.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WATE. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.