Kitchen fire sparks blaze at Walland home

Kitchen fire sparks blaze at Walland home

Posted:
Dispatchers say it happened around 5 a.m. on the 4100 block of Burnett Road. Dispatchers say it happened around 5 a.m. on the 4100 block of Burnett Road.

WALLAND (WATE) - A fire that started in the kitchen sparked a blaze at a Blount County home Friday morning.

Dispatchers say it happened around 5 a.m. on the 4100 block of Burnett Road.

Blount County dispatch says a resident saw fire on the kitchen counter and called 911.

As of 6:15 a.m., firefighters were still on the scene.

No injuries have been reported at this time.

Powered by WorldNow

1306 N. Broadway NE Knoxville,
Tennessee 37917

Telephone: 865.637.NEWS(6397)
Fax: 865.525.4091
Email: newsroom@wate.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Knoxville, Inc. A Media General Company.