Halls condo complex damaged by fire

Halls condo complex damaged by fire

Posted:
A condominium complex in the Halls community was damaged in a fire Friday morning, displacing four families. A condominium complex in the Halls community was damaged in a fire Friday morning, displacing four families.

KNOXVILLE (WATE) - A condominium complex in the Halls community was damaged in a fire Friday morning, displacing four families.

The fire broke out at a complex on Shallow Cove Way around 11:12 a.m.

Fire officials say two of the four units in the building were heavily damaged, but because there is currently no electricity to the building, the Red Cross is assisting the residents of all four units.

No one was injured in the fire.

Officials believe it was started by a stovetop grease fire.

Powered by WorldNow

1306 N. Broadway NE Knoxville,
Tennessee 37917

Telephone: 865.637.NEWS(6397)
Fax: 865.525.4091
Email: newsroom@wate.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Knoxville, Inc. A Media General Company.