Elderly South Knox man dies after trash fire

Elderly South Knox man dies after trash fire

Posted:

KNOXVILLE (WATE) - An elderly man has died after a trash fire caught his clothing on fire at his South Knox County home.

Rural/Metro Fire Chief Jeff Devlin says Paris Graves, 90, was burning trash at his Smallwood Drive home Wednesday afternoon when his clothing caught fire.

He was rushed to UT Medical Center. Graves died Thursday.

The fire is still under investigation.

Powered by WorldNow

1306 N. Broadway NE Knoxville,
Tennessee 37917

Telephone: 865.637.NEWS(6397)
Fax: 865.525.4091
Email: newsroom@wate.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Knoxville, Inc. A Media General Company.