Seymour home a total loss after grease fire breaks out

Seymour home a total loss after grease fire breaks out

Posted:
Smoke could be seen coming from the home located on McCleary Road. Smoke could be seen coming from the home located on McCleary Road.
The home in Seymour is considered to be a total loss. The home in Seymour is considered to be a total loss.
SEYMOUR (WATE) - A house in Seymour was left without a roof following a fire that broke out Monday night.

The Seymour Volunteer Fire Department were first dispatched to the scene around 6 p.m.

At this time, the cause is believed to have stemmed from a small grease fire.

The two occupants of the home on McCleary Road made it out safely along with their pets.

6 News will bring more details on this story as they become readily available.
Powered by WorldNow

1306 N. Broadway NE Knoxville,
Tennessee 37917

Telephone: 865.637.NEWS(6397)
Fax: 865.525.4091
Email: newsroom@wate.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Knoxville, Inc. A Media General Company.