Man suffers burns after North Knoxville house fire

Man suffers burns after North Knoxville house fire

Posted:
KNOXVILLE (WATE) - A man is staying with friends and family after firefighters responded to his house Tuesday night when it erupted in flames.

Officials say it happened at a home along Glasgow Road and the fire was contained to the bedroom. 

Firefighters say they had trouble putting the flames out because the house was cluttered.

We're told the man was out of the home when firefighters arrived, and he was taken to the hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation and burns. 

It is unclear as to what exactly caused the fire.

Powered by WorldNow

1306 N. Broadway NE Knoxville,
Tennessee 37917

Telephone: 865.637.NEWS(6397)
Fax: 865.525.4091
Email: newsroom@wate.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Knoxville, Inc. A Media General Company.