Congratulations to Vicki Flynn, our Teacher of the Month for February.
Ms. Flynn teaches Kindergarten at East Knox Elementary School.
In their entry, Jaime and Madison Arnwine listed six reasons why they think Ms. Flynn is an outstanding teacher:
1.She treats each child as an individual and works directly with their needs.
2. She recongizes each child for their outstanding behavior.
3. She keeps the parents informed every week of what the children will learn the next week.
4. She makes learning fun and interesting.
5. She puts her childrens needs first and if something they do upset her, she talks to them as a whole to try and work out the problem and does not get frustrated with them.
6. She interacts well with all the parents and tries to get to know each and every one of us.
Ms. Flynn is a teacher you just want your child to have. My child will come home and play school because she loves it so much. I think she is an amazing teacher!!!
1306 N. Broadway NE Knoxville,
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Knoxville, Inc. A Media General Company.