KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - Be sure to follow the WATE 6 On Your Side Storm Team for the latest updates:
- Matt Hinkin Facebook & Twitter
- Ken Weathers Facebook & Twitter
- Trent Magill Facebook & Twitter
- Shea Sorenson Facebook & Twitter
Most of us are starting above freezing this morning! Mix of clouds and sun today with highs in the upper 50s and low 60s.
Today: Mix of clouds and sun and warm. High: 59°
- Mix of clouds and sun with high temperatures warming above average into the upper 50s and possibly low 60s.
Tonight: Partly cloudy. Low: 39°
- Partly cloudy with lows in the mid to upper 30s. Patchy dense fog is possible early Monday.
Monday (AWARE): Scattered afternoon / evening showers and breezy. High: 62°
- We are weather AWARE as the wind picks up and scattered rain moves in during the afternoon / evening. Some thunderstorms are possible. Once this system passes we could see some flurries for higher elevations to the north and in the Smokies. No accumulation is expected.
Tuesday: Clouds linger most of the day and it will be cooler. High: 46°
- Light lingering rain showers are possible during the morning. Clouds break up a bit during the afternoon with highs near average.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny and seasonable High: 48°
- Plenty of sunshine with highs right around average in the upper 40s.
Highs gradually warm from the upper 40s back into the mid to low 50s by Friday. The next chance for rain will be on Saturday and Sunday