KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A new phone scam is targeting children’t identities.
To keep their sensitive information safe, Better Business Bureau of Greater East Tennessee president Tony Binkley stopped by the WATE 6 On Your Side studios to share tips on what this safety kit phone scam is, and how to avoid scams like these that target kids.
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- Maryville College will resume in-person classes in fall, end earlier
- State AG plans absentee ballot appeal after blasting Nashville judge’s ruling
- Downtown Emporium Center reopening with ‘Summer Members Show’
- Safety precautions Clinton football is taking while practicing