(WATE) — Hollywood icon Kirk Douglas, who appeared in more than 90 films during what’s been called the “Golden Age of Cinema,” died at age 103.
His son, actor Michael Douglas, confirmed his father’s death on Wednesday.
- KFC testing new ‘premium’ chicken sandwich
- White House announces Medicare plan to provide insulin for $35 a month
- NHL Commissioner: Regular season over, 24-team playoff in 2 cities
- US lawmakers introduce bill that would give billions to schools, libraries for internet access
- Roane County parents facing child abuse, neglect charges after daughter’s remains found on property