(WATE) — Dolly, Dolly, and more Dolly — East Tennessee’s own Dolly Parton is giving fans a taste of music, film and even a new holiday collection as we near the holiday season.
Parton released one of the original songs on her upcoming Christmas album, ‘A Holly Dolly Christmas,’ titled “Christmas On The Square.”
The album is set to release this week – on Friday, Oct. 2.
Sevier County’s Daughter saying that “Christmas On The Square” is more than just a song, it is also going to be a musical that will be released on Netflix. The musical is set to hit the streaming service on November 22nd.
And that’s not all — Dolly will be sharing some of her favorite Christmas traditions in her new holiday collection at home and kitchen retailer Williams Sonoma.
“From my signature cookie mix to festive aprons, we’ve got everything you need for the most magical holiday season. http://williams-sonoma.com/dolly“Dolly Parton
- Two-thirds of Americans suffer from election anxiety – here’s what can help
- Colorado firefighters to homeowners: ‘If this note finds you we must have done something right’
- Keyen Green looks to bring energy and intensity to Lady Vols
- Watts Bar shuts down nuclear reactor for scheduled maintenance
- Gatlinburg shares bear safety advice as part of Bearwise Week