(WATE) — Dolly, Dolly, and more Dolly — East Tennessee’s own Dolly Parton is giving fans a taste of music, film and even a new holiday collection as we near the holiday season.
Parton released one of the original songs on her upcoming Christmas album, ‘A Holly Dolly Christmas,’ titled “Christmas On The Square.”
The album is set to release this week – on Friday, Oct. 2.
Sevier County’s Daughter saying that “Christmas On The Square” is more than just a song, it is also going to be a musical that will be released on Netflix. The musical is set to hit the streaming service on November 22nd.
And that’s not all — Dolly will be sharing some of her favorite Christmas traditions in her new holiday collection at home and kitchen retailer Williams Sonoma.
“From my signature cookie mix to festive aprons, we’ve got everything you need for the most magical holiday season. http://williams-sonoma.com/dolly“Dolly Parton
- Smoky Mountain Bigfoot Festival coming to Townsend May 22
- Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs recovered safely
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces group, but judge says she’s too dangerous for release
- Mask mandates extended for Claiborne & Hamblen counties
- Hamblen County Sheriff: Human skeletal remains found near Panther Creek State Park hiking trail