TENNESSEE (WATE) — On Friday evening, Governor Bill Lee extended the state of emergency in order to continue the fight against COVID-19 in Tennessee.
The extension is set to take effect at 11:59 p.m. (Central Daylight Time) on October 30, and remain until December 29.
This is a developing story.
- Group calls on KUB to provide affordable utilities for lower-income customers
- Knoxville Police assists in the search for suspect in downtown Knoxville
- Knoxville Police Department joins search to find Summer Wells
- Knoxville Mayor, Knox County Superintendent agree on new MOA
- Dogwood Arts places sculptures in Knoxville, Alcoa, Oak Ridge