KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – On Monday, Knox County and city leaders called for restaurants to greatly reduce the capacity and increase safety amid coronavirus concerns.
In East Tennessee, WATE 6 On Your Side spoke with restaurant management about what they’re doing to keep their staff and you safe already.
The City of Knoxville has issued guidance to restaurants and bars which encourages them to use takeout and delivery services, limit seating to 50% of capacity, and separate occupied tables by at least 6 feet.
- SEE: Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for Manhattan
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine
- Authorities investigate blast at anti-gay California church
- Investigation underway after man died hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine
- GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn, who contested election results, admits Biden victory wasn’t fraudulent