MORRISTOWN, Tenn. (WATE) — The Tennessee Department of Health has reported three new deaths at the Heritage Center nursing home.
There have now been 17 deaths linked to the nursing home. Earlier in October, the Heritage Center reported 14 of its residents had died from COVID-19.
Tennessee Department of Health officials say 66 residents and 50 staff members at the center have contracted COVID-19.
- Knoxville-Knox County CAC offers utility bill assistance
- Tracking the Tropics: Gulf Coast braces, again, for hurricane as Zeta takes aim
- Protests, looting in Philadelphia after police fatally shoot Black man Walter Wallace Jr.
- Check this out: Beautiful drone video captures fall color change in East Tennessee foliage
- National poll: Joe Biden leads President Trump by 5 points one week from Election Day