MORRISTOWN, Tenn. (WATE) — The Tennessee Department of Health has reported three new deaths at the Heritage Center nursing home.
There have now been 17 deaths linked to the nursing home. Earlier in October, the Heritage Center reported 14 of its residents had died from COVID-19.
Tennessee Department of Health officials say 66 residents and 50 staff members at the center have contracted COVID-19.
- Memorable quotes from Meghan and Harry’s Oprah interview
- Serena Williams ‘proud’ of Meghan for interview
- Madisonville Police arrest suspect in catalytic convertor theft from church van
- Bristol, Nashville agrees to deal to renovate short track
- Crews extinguish Knoxville bank fire after car crashes into building