NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Tennessee begins June with 23,554 confirmed coronavirus cases, 367 deaths from the virus and 15,564 recoveries, the Tennessee Department of Health reported Monday.
Cases rose by 548 from Sunday. The number of deaths from the coronavirus is from Saturday-Sunday went up by three, according to the Department of Health.
RELATED: Timeline of the pandemic
There have been 1,767 people hospitalized and 15,564 have recovered.
- Coronavirus Timeline: Confirmed, probable COVID-19 cases rise; masks mandated in Knox County
- CHART: Tennessee Department of Health’s count of coronavirus cases by day in state
- Coronavirus: Sevier County Sheriff suspends on-site visitation at corrections facilities
- Couple gets COVID-19, mother gives birth before dying of virus
- Governor Hutchinson to allow cities in Arkansas to pass mask mandates
- Hotspot Tennessee: 1,822 new coronavirus cases puts total at 48,712
- Tennessee hires accounting firm to help with $7B COVID funds
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: 364 active cases in Knox County, 1,093 total cases
- Confirmed coronavirus cases are rising in 40 of 50 states
- Officials announce 14-day quarantine for travelers coming into Chicago airports from COVID-19 hotspots
- Knoxville businesses and the new mask mandate: how inside will look different
- Pellissippi State employee at Hardin Valley Campus tests positive for coronavirus
- Ten Harrogate rehabilitation center employees test positive for coronavirus
- REQUIRED: All Texans must wear face coverings, Gov. Greg Abbott orders
- Tracking Coronavirus in Tennessee: Amid growing concern, 1,575 new cases and 11 new deaths reported