KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Congress’s $2 trillion coronavirus relief bill includes payments to people.
The payments are direct, one-time payments of $1,200 per adult, $2,400 per couple, $500 per child. Amounts begin phasing out at $75,000 for individuals, $150,000 per couple.
The Washington Post has created a calculator to determine your estimated payment.
- US Census continues 2020 count despite coronavirus outbreak
- Man transported to UT Medical for gunshot wounds, KPD is investigating
- State creates Tennessee Talent Exchange for job program connection
- Coronavirus in Knoxville: Bringing the zoo to you
- Tennessee grapples with what to disclose amid virus outbreak