NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Tennessee Department of Health has released a county-by-county list of coronavirus assessment sites. Tennesseans should first call their usual source of care. If an assessment cannot be done in that location, individuals should call the assessment sites prior to going onsite.
Most locations do a phone assessment to determine if an in-person assessment or test is needed. Most individuals, particularly those with mild or no symptoms do NOT need a test.
Gov. Bill Lee announced a statewide COVID-19 testing effort that will be available for any Tennessean. This expanded testing effort began April 18-19. The Tennessee National Guard offerered 15 drive-thru testing sites across the state.
Additional sites and dates were added by TDH for the weekend of April 25-26. See the new locations below.
The East Tennessee Regional Health Office is hosting COVID-19 drive-through testing events for the community April 25-26, 2020.
Nurses and/or National Guard medics at each site will collect a specimen from those who want to be tested, and test results may be available within 72 hours after the samples arrive at the lab, depending on lab volume.
“Anyone with health concerns, or who has concerns about the health of a family member, is invited to come to one of these locations this weekend to receive testing for COVID-19,” said Janet Ridley, Regional Health Director. “This testing will be provided at no cost to participants, and those who come for testing can remain in their vehicles throughout the process.”
Roane State Community College,
Oak Ridge Campus
701 Briarcliff Ave.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. 37830
- Sunday, April 26
- 9 a.m. — 4 p.m.
Anderson County Health Department
710 North Main St., SUITE A
Clinton, Tenn. 37716
East Tennessee Medical Group
- 266 Joule St
- Alcoa, Tenn. 37701
Blount County Health Department
- 301 McGhee Street
- Maryville, Tenn. 37801
EastLake Urgent Care
- 2500 Jacksboro Pike Ste 6
- Jacksboro, Tenn. 37757
Neighborhood Urgent Care
- 2702 Jacksboro Pike
- Jacksboro, Tenn. 37757
Campbell County Health Department
- 162 Sharp-Perkins Road
- Jacksboro, Tenn. 37757-0418
- 423-562-1593 Fax
Claiborne County Health Department
- 620 Davis Drive
- New Tazewell, Tenn. 37825
Tazewell Drug & Expresss Care
- 951 N Broad St.
- Tazewell, Tenn 37879
Family Medical Clinic *Existing patients only, must be symptomatic
- 209 Irish Cemetery Road
- Tazewell, Tenn. 37879
Harrogate Family Health Care *Must meet CDC testing requirements
- 169 Westmoreland St
- Harrogate, Tenn. 37752
Servolution Health Services *Must call before entering the clinic
- 181 Powell Valley School Lane
- Speedwell, Tenn. 37870
Cocke County Health Department
- 430 College St.
- Newport, Tenn. 37821-3752
- 423-623-8733 Fax: 423-623-0874
Cumberland County Health Department
- 1503 South Main St.
- Crossville, Tenn. 38555-8452
- 931-484-6196, Fax: 931-456-1047
Fentress County Health Department
- 240 Colonial Circle, Suite A
- Jamestown, Tenn. 38556-3924
- 931-879-9936, Fax: 931-879-9938
Grainger County Health Department
- 185 Justice Center Drive
- Rutledge, Tenn 37861
- 865-828-5247, Fax: 865-828-3594
Greene County Health Department
- 810 West Church St.
- Greeneville, Tenn. 37744
- 423-798-1749, Fax: 423-798-1755
Greeneville Community Hospital East
- 1420 Tusculum Blvd.
- Greeneville, Tenn. 37745
Walter’s State Community College Expo Center
1615 Pavilion Dr.
White Pine, Tenn. 37890
- Saturday, April 25
- 9 a.m. — 4 p.m.
Hamblen County Health Department
- 331 W. Main
- Morristown, TN 37814-4632
- 423-586-6431, Fax: 423-586-6324
Hancock County Health Department
- 178 Willow Street
- Sneedville, Tenn. 37869-3600
- 423-733-2228, Fax: 423-733-2428
Hawkins County Health Department
- 201 Park Blvd.
- Rogersville, Tenn. 37857-2919
- 423-272-7641, Fax: 423-921-8073
Hawkins County Church Hill Office
- 247 Silverlake Road, P.O. Box 209
- Church Hill, Tenn. 37642
Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- 851 Locust St
- Rogersville, Tenn. 37857
Jefferson County Health Department
- 931 Industrial Park Road, Suite 200, P.O. Box 130
- Dandridge, Tenn. 37725-0130
- 865-397-3930, Fax: 865-397-1246
Knox County Health Department *Please call first
- 140 Dameron Ave.
- Knoxville, Tenn. 37917
Loudon County Health Department
- 600 Rayder Ave. P.O. Box 278
- Loudon, Tenn. 37774-0278
- 865-458-2514, Fax: 865-458-8587
McMinn County Health Department
- 393 County Road 554, P.O. Box 665
- Athens, Tenn. 37303-6420
- 423-745-7431, Fax: 423-744-1604
Monroe County Health Department
- 3469 New Highway 68, P.O. Box 38
- Madisonville, Tenn. 37354-5148
- 423-442-3993, Fax: 423-442-9468
Morgan County Health Department
P.O. Box 343
1103 Knoxville Highway
Wartburg, Tenn. 37887-0343
Roane County Health Department
- 1362 North Gateway Ave.
- Rockwood, Tenn. 37854-4108
- 865-354-1220, Fax: 865-354-0112
Summit Medical Group *current Summit Medical Group patients only
- 933 W Race Street
- Kingston, TN 37763
Sevier County Health Department
- 719 Middle Creek Road, P.O. Box 4648
- Sevierville, Tenn. 37862-4648
- 865-453-1032, Fax: 865-429-2689
Maynardville Express Care
- 2975 Maynardville Highway
- Maynardville, Tenn. 37807
Union County Health Department
- 4335 Maynardville Highway
- Maynardville, TN 37807
- Coronavirus Timeline: Total COVID-19 cases near 175K, deaths now stand at 2,097 in the state
- CHART: Tennessee Department of Health’s count of coronavirus cases by day in state
- Greene County mayor extends mask mandate through September 30
- Video and pictures of packed house party near KU campus spark concern as virus cases rise
- Tennessee Coronavirus: Two weeks into September, state has seen a 12.48% increase in COVID-19 cases and a 19.56% increase in deaths
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports smallest 1-day increase in new cases so far in September
- Oxford and AstraZeneca resume coronavirus vaccine trial
- Tennessee Coronavirus: Total COVID-19 cases reach 171,824 with 933 new cases reported Sunday
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Inactive cases rise by 204 as Knox County reports 121 new cases & no new deaths
- As Trump played down virus, health experts’ alarm grew
- Dakotas lead US in virus growth as both reject mask rules
- Tennessee Coronavirus: COVID-19 deaths hit 2,064 with 39 new ones reported Saturday
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Inactive cases rise by 229 as Knox County reports 189 new cases & 3 new deaths
- As restaurants, bars re-open amid coronavirus, CDC study urges caution
- Ohio college students test positive for coronavirus, throw party