SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Sevier County Health Department is making changes to its COVID-19 testing protocol.
COVID-19 testing at the Sevier County Health Department is now by appointment-only. If you want to make an appointment you are asked to call 865-429-6232.
Sevier county officials say testing is done outside. You don’t even have to leave your vehicle. The Sevier County Health Department is located at 719 Middle Creek Rd in Sevierville.
- Target, CVS join list of major retailers mandating masks
- BIG EAST becomes latest conference to switch to conference-only schedule this fall
- ‘Back to the Future’ DeLorean, Batmobile and Ectomobile replicas put up for sale by US Marshals
- 33-year-old tech CEO found dismembered in luxury NYC condo
- 6 Things to Know about Knox County Schools reopening plan