SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Sevier County Health Department is making changes to its COVID-19 testing protocol.
COVID-19 testing at the Sevier County Health Department is now by appointment-only. If you want to make an appointment you are asked to call 865-429-6232.
Sevier county officials say testing is done outside. You don’t even have to leave your vehicle. The Sevier County Health Department is located at 719 Middle Creek Rd in Sevierville.
- Charlie Daniels Jr. speaks out on Facebook about death of dad
- Tennessee Coronavirus: No slowdown in growth of virus in state with 954 new cases
- KPD: Bystanders say several suspects fired nearly 30 rounds from a car on Cumberland Ave., no injuries reported
- Florida man accused of setting Catholic church on fire
- Can Tennessee schools open this fall? Two state leaders on how it will happen