TENNESSEE (WATE) — Tennessee Department of Health reported 4,355 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday.
State also reported nine new deaths, 29 new hospitalizations, and 3,911 new recoveries.
- Cases: 335,887
- Deaths: 4,211
- Current Hospitalizations: 2,060
- Tests: 4.24M
- Recoveries: 291,819
- Lululemon opening shop at West Town Mall on Black Friday
- Zoo Knoxville counts down to ARC campus opening
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results
- ‘It’s turkey time in Tennessee’: Knox County shares the Dos & Don’ts of frying your turkey
- Website offering “dream job” paying $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days