TENNESSEE (WATE) — Tennessee Department of Health reported 4,355 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday.
State also reported nine new deaths, 29 new hospitalizations, and 3,911 new recoveries.
- Cases: 335,887
- Deaths: 4,211
- Current Hospitalizations: 2,060
- Tests: 4.24M
- Recoveries: 291,819
- Knox County teacher celebrates name change with students
- 6 Storm Team Starwatch: Several stars visible this week in the night sky
- Lady Vols softball will host regional as No. 9 seed in NCAA tournament
- Woman dies after being struck by vehicle on Merchant Drive
- Can I still spread COVID if I’m vaccinated?