TENNESSEE (WATE) — Friday, the Tennessee Department of Health reported 74 new deaths, as the state has just 10% of its ICU beds available.
State health dept. also reports 3,444 new cases of COVID-19 along with 26 new hospitalizations and 4,123 recoveries.
Currently there are 2,035 people hospitalized and the death toll now sits at 4,202.
The percent positive reported on Friday is at 14.76%.
- Newsfeed Now: Moderna seeking emergency use authorization for COVID-19 vaccine; young genius makes history
- Brightly burning meteor seen across wide areas of Japan
- PHOTOS: White House Christmas decorations revealed
- Small earthquake reported in East Tennessee early Monday
- Blount County Schools to require masks for all students, faculty and visitors