NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Tennessee Department of Health reports 9,891 new cases of COVID-19 along with 65 new deaths on Monday.
Recoveries rise by 3,059 as current hospitalizations fall by 11 in the state.
- Fire destroys home in Strawberry Plains
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
- Paycheck Fairness Act passes in House, faces uphill battle in Senate
- Knox Co. Mayor Jacobs touches on A-E shooting, stadium and masks in weekly update
- Kingsport man charged with assaulting officer in US Capitol breach