NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — On Wednesday, the Tennessee Department of Health reported 144 new hospitalizations to bring the total to 3,212 currently hospitalized along with 100 new deaths due to COVID-19.
The state also reported 8,220 cases of COVID-19 to bring the total number of cases Tennessee has had to over 580,000.
Recoveries also rose by nearly 8,000 and the percent positive for Wednesday is 23.68%.
- Suspect wanted on 2 counts of aggravated assault after shooting at Victor Ashe Park
- Knoxville Police seek help locating man missing since April 15
- Couple IDs mystery litterer they say left cups on their lawn for 3 years
- ‘Transparency also means timely:’ Knoxville mayor again pushes for release of body camera video
- Federal jury convicts former Roane Co. attorney on sex crimes involving minors