TENNESSEE (WATE) — Sunday, the Tennessee Department of Health reported 4,589 new cases of COVID-19 and 55 new deaths.
Recoveries increase by 2,412 and current hospitalizations rise by five in the state.
- Cases: 340,476
- Deaths: 4,266
- Current Hospitalizations: 2,065
- Recoveries: 294,231
A previous tweet sent out by TDH said there were 340,076 total cases of the virus. The department has since amended that total.
- Ready to buy a boat? Get in line as watercraft shortage picks up
- Breast cancer support groups receive grant to reach more of East TN
- Blackhorse Pub & Brewery in Alcoa is hiring
- Ohio wedding crashers: Guests confront men accused of taking beer, punching groom
- ‘One of the hardest things I’ve probably ever done’: Knox County Rescue on search for Summer Wells