TENNESSEE (WATE) — Sunday, the Tennessee Department of Health reported 4,589 new cases of COVID-19 and 55 new deaths.
Recoveries increase by 2,412 and current hospitalizations rise by five in the state.
- Cases: 340,476
- Deaths: 4,266
- Current Hospitalizations: 2,065
- Recoveries: 294,231
A previous tweet sent out by TDH said there were 340,076 total cases of the virus. The department has since amended that total.
- New Santa Clara County COVID health order leaves 49ers without home
- 1 dead, 14 injured following shooting at Aiken nightclub
- Small Business Saturday proves to be even more vital this year for area businesses
- Girl scouts place outdoor food pantries across Shelby County
- FedEx flight makes emergency landing after explosions heard over Memphis; no injuries reported