TENNESSEE (WATE) — Tennessee Department of Health reports nearly 5,000 new cases of COVID-19 along with over 5,700 new recoveries from COVID-19.
TDH also reported 29 new deaths, and a decrease of 20 from the current hospitalizations county.
The percent positive reported Saturday is 18.73%.
- Austin-East community gathers for anti-violence rally and march
- Fight at Pigeon Forge convenience store leads to gunshots
- “A pillar and stalwart.” Charlotte resident and oldest living American dies at 116
- FedEx cell phone policy in question after deadly mass shooting at Indianapolis facility
- LSU fraternity pays off former cook’s mortgage