TENNESSEE (WATE) — Tennessee Department of Health reports over 4,600 new cases of COVID-19 in the state along with 25 new deaths and 76 new hospitalizations on Saturday.
State Health Dept. also reports 2,909 new recoveries and the percent positive Saturday sits at 13.03%.
- Bats, birds found dead in wake of deep Southern freeze
- New coronavirus variant identified in New York
- Report: Les Miles reached settlement with student over harassment allegations at LSU
- CDC report: 68% of people who exercised indoors at one Chicago gym contracted COVID-19
- Study: Why do some kids contract MIS-C rather than severe COVID?